So yesterday I went surfing for 5 hours, which was good fun, but also quite exhausting.
I was so flattened, that I needed a nap for 2 hours.
In the evening it was time to visit the Pinguin Parade, a daily nature event where little pinguins are returning after sunset to go back to their breeding grounds.
It was weird. There were hundreds of tourists and all had to sit down, to not scare the pinguin. No pictures were allowed to not harm the pinguins. Fair enough. But later these pinguin had to cross under the fully crowded walks and had to walk so close to the tourists, that I actually just felt pity for them.
On one hand it was amazing, on the other hand it just felt wrong.
This morning I drove from Phillip Island to the Prom ( Wilsons Promontory National Park, as the Aussi loves to shorten things).
The Prom is well known for its wilderness walks, coastal sceneries and lovely beaches.
I decided to do a 2 hour hike up to the Mount Oberon Summit expecting an exceptional stunning scenery view.
This how it should have looked like:
And this is how it was like.
Hmm.. Deja vu.. Haven't I had that before?!
Oh right, here...
After some more stops at lookouts I moved on to Foster, where I had a nice swim in the local pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment