So, after I wrote the last post I made my way to the Royal Botanical Garden where I rested in the shadow of a tree.
The sun is really very strong, and my arm started to get sunburned, so I waited there for another hour until I continued back towards the city.
As it is Chinese new year they build a stage where some dancers and bands were performing.
A group of Hare Krishna also showed up and they danced and sang their song, which get even I would be able to memorize..
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama
Rama Rama Hare Hare
Today was my first laundry day and when I finished that I headed to Central Melbourne to catch a hop on and hop off bus.
I went to the Queen Victoria Market ,where I had some wonderful Indian food.
After that I went to the Australian Centre of Contemporary Art, where there was this beautiful bicycle sculpture.

No comments:
Post a Comment