I have arrived safely in Singapore.
As I still have quite a jetlag, I wasn't too busy today.
I made a boat trip across the Singaporean bay. Though that for sure isn't very exhausting, I still am sweating much, as the temperature is 35 degrees Celsius with a very high humidity.
So I am back at the hostel to cool down and to upload pictures.
Tonight I will go on a small hike to catch the marina at night.
As I still have quite a jetlag, I wasn't too busy today.
I made a boat trip across the Singaporean bay. Though that for sure isn't very exhausting, I still am sweating much, as the temperature is 35 degrees Celsius with a very high humidity.
So I am back at the hostel to cool down and to upload pictures.
Tonight I will go on a small hike to catch the marina at night.
Ich bin sicher in Singapur angekommen.
Da ich noch einen ziemlich starken Jetlag habe, war ich heute nicht sehr fleißig. Ich habe einen Bootstrip durch die Bucht von Singapur gemacht. Das ist zwar nicht sehr anstrengend, trotzdem schwitze ich stark,weil die Temperaturen bei 35 Grad liegen mit einer sehr hohen Luftfeuchtigkeit.
Also werde ich zurück in das Hostel gehen um abzukühlen und Fotos hoch zu laden.
Heute Nacht werde ich eine kleine Wanderung in die Bucht machen.
No comments:
Post a Comment