So yesterday I went from Batemans Bay to Wollongong.
But one the way I made a stopover in the Booderee National Park, which is located at the southern end of Jervis Bay. Booderee means "plenty of fish".
Jervis Bay is a sheltered Bay with snow-white sand, crystal clear water and national parks.
The Booderee Park itself is governed by the Aboriginal Community who won a land claim in 1995. It containes a botanical garden with hundreds of different trees and plants, which were named and described. In other words: BOORING!
Much more enjoyable was a hike which lead to some nice view points and beaches.
Time quite ran by, so I continued to Wollongong, which is said to be a nice city with lots of watched surf spots, but as it was quite late I didn't go out, so I just saw a fat spider..
No comments:
Post a Comment