So today I left Noosa and went to the Australia Zoo.
I have to admit, that I am not much of a zoo fan, but this place was really good.
The zoo was founded and is operated by the family of Steve Irwin who was quite well known for his TV series named crocodile hunter.
The exhibitions and especially the show was quite good. It contained a bird and a crocodile part.
During the bird part, lots of very different birds performed tricks and flight shows, which was hard to catch on camera, but impressive nontheless.
The crocodile part showed a big salt salt water crocodile which was attracted by water splashs and movements. Impressive, how these huge hunters can approach without doing a single wave. Don't want to meet them in real.
So the time went by quite quickly.
Now I am back in Caloundra and tomorrow I will goto Brisbane..
No comments:
Post a Comment