Wednesday, 13 January 2016

Got my visa / Ich habe mein Visum

I have just got my visa for Australia. So everything is on GO for my holiday!

And I already had been busy to figure out which mobile contract i should choose.
Well, I have to admit that, as a good German, I have chosen Aldi Talk for Australia. Just 10 cent for international calls to Germany. That's fair.. And for just 20 Bucks I do have 1.5 GB of mobile data.
For New Zealand it will be skinny, where I can get an option for 10 NZD for 300 minutes of talk to Germany. So Frank can spend a lot of time talking to his mom..

Last but not least, I have to practice how to attach pictures to my blog, so this how the joy of anticipation looks like.



Ich habe mein Visum für Australien, somit steht alles auf Grün für den Urlaub.
Und ich war fleißig beim Ermitteln, welchen Handyvertrag ich nehmen sollte.
Als guter Deutscher habe in AldiTalk in Australien genommen. Für nur 10 Cent kann man nach Deutschland telefonieren. Ziemlich fair. Und für gerade mal 20 Dollar kann ich noch 1,5 GB versurfen.
In Neuseeland wird es dann Skinny werden, wo man für 10 NZD 300 Minuten nach Deutschland telefonieren kann. Frank kann also häufig seine Mutter anrufen...
Zu guter Letzt muss ich noch üben ein Bild in meinem Blog zu ergänzen. So schaut also Vorfreude aus.

No comments:

Post a Comment