Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Change of plans / Kleine Planänderung

I have changed my planned route a little bit.
After reading the lonely planet guide for eastern Australia, I have expanded my route to Brisbane.
4 weeks are way enough time to enjoy the eastern coast up to Brisbane.
Now I have to get a flight from Brisbane to Sydney, because I have already booked my flight from SYD to Christchurch on the 6th of March.
Shouldn't be to hard to find.

----------------------------------------------------------
Ich habe meine Route ein wenig angepasst.
Nachdem ich den Reiseführer von Lonely Planet gelesen habe, werde ich doch bis nach Brisbane hoch fahren.
4 Wochen sind mehr als genug Zeit um auch den Teil der Ostküste zu genießen.
Ich muss jetzt nur noch einen Flug von Brisbane nach Sydney buchen, weil mein Anschlussflug von Sydney nach Christchurch bereits gebucht ist.
Sollte aber nicht schwer zu finden sein.

No comments:

Post a Comment